Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quickly wants to share this one!

In between sight-seeing, and visiting with my sisters, I had the chance to create this layout for Sketchy Thursday.



It was such a fun sketch to use and the pictures of my sisters and me was perfect for this sketch. I used some of the papers from the "Roadshow" paper pack and Zva bling. I used my sewing machine and stiched a yellow and pink border, and 2 of the flower layers is cut by hand and distressed. I love this fun pictures of the 3 of us.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!! I love love love how you framed the photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO. Great use of the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I love all the stitching, the cute flower and the quote.
    I am so glad you and I will be fellow DT's on Let's Scrap, I'm sure were going to have a great time.

    ReplyDelete