Sunday, July 4, 2010

My first layout for a"Sketchy Thursdays" challenge!

I love double page layouts! I don't really know why, but for me, it just works!! This week Sketchy Thursdays has a great double pager which I wanted to do! Here is the sketch and my layout:















On my layout I used the "Rough and tough" papers by Fancy Pants, a Jenny Bowlin bingo card and quiet a lot Kaiser rub-ons. I used metallic chalk on the Bassil chipboard arrows and then cover it with Ranger's Glossy accents. I really like the effect of the glossy accents on the chipboard.

I still want to do a few more layouts this week before my sisters arrive for a 3 week visit from South Africa! I'm soooo excited about the visit, but I also realise that I will not have time to scrap.

I'm planning on scrapping in the evenings, but that will mostly be layouts of the visit and I'm planning on giving them each a complete album of their visit here in Korea! That's what I plan, I'm not sure I will be able to scrap 2 complete albums in 3 weeks while doing a lot of sight-seeing and visiting! But I'm going to try very hard to get it done! I'll be back later in the week with some more scrapping!

May you all have a blessed and wonderful week ahead of you!

4 comments:

  1. I made my first layout with Sketchy Thursday too this week! I really liked the sketch. Your layout looks great and the colors are perfect for the pictures!

    Here's my take on the sketch.
    http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-08.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all the details you put on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! Soooooooooooo glad you played along with us!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the b&w and loving the arrows!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete