Friday, July 2, 2010

A little bit of scrapbooking!

Hi everyone . . . finally I was able to squeeze in some time to scrap. We were still really busy after moving to the new apartment. I'm not complaining, really, it is so nice to have the extra space!! I will post some pictures in the week for you all to see our new space!
Finally I managed to do some scrapping. Nothing major yet, but I have something planned!! I did a layout for the newest "Lets Scrap" sketch. Here is my layout:



I really enjoyed doing this layout!! It just all come together. With Cherri's awesome sketch it was fast, fun and easy. I used some Pebbles Inc. papers, some American craft thickers and the chipboard stars are from Me & my big ideas! I love using bright, happy colours!!
I also did a layout for challenge #56, also at "Let's Scrap". Sally wanted us to celebrate summer. The challenge was to use 1 pinwheel, 2 circles and 3 different pattern papers, and a "Let's Scrap" sketch!! Here is my attempt:













Since it is raining here in Seoul, I think I'll have some scrapping time this weekend!

Hope you all have a wonderful & happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment