Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just 2 more days!!

Oh, I'm so excited!! In just 2 days my guests are arriving from South Africa!! Two of my sisters are coming to visit us for 3 weeks in Seoul. It will be their first time flying and first visit abroad. I'm not sure who's more excited . . . them or me!! There will be many scrapbooking layouts made from this visit!!

A few days ago my order from ACOT arrived safely here. I love it when my orders arrive . . . I drool over every paper and embellishment I take out of the box!! With this order I totally fell in love with the Mama Razzi papers from Bo Bunny. When I ordered them I wasn't sure how I will be using them, but when I held them in my hands all this possibilities popped up into my head. Today I had a change to use them for a layout of Monique!! I did quite a bit of layering and distressing! Here is the layout:



I'll chat to you soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment