Friday, June 11, 2010

What a WEEK!!!

I'm still here and still breathing!!! This was a SUPER busy week at my house! With summer break upon us, and we moving to a new apartment at the end of the month AND finishing up all the arrangements for my sisters visit from South Africa in July this week just flew by in a heartbeat!!! I didn't have time to do a single layout and I miss it terribly!!

Some scrappy news from my favorite blogs: Cheri over at "Let's Scrap" has the new sketch for the week up - and it's SUPER cute!!! Lots of circles and stitching!

Here is the sketch:


I hope to complete my layout for this cool sketch over the weekend and then I'll share with you all!

Soccer fever is HIGH - even here in Korea - all everyone is talking about is the start of the Wold Cup being held in my home country SOUTH AFRICA! Good luck to our national team Bafana Bafana as well as our host nation South Korea's Red Devils!!

May you all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of special times with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment