Monday, June 14, 2010

Something to share!

I quickly wanted to share 2 layouts I finished today! I'm not entirely "WOW-ed" by either one, but I just can't through a layout away if I'm not happy about the outcome!
The first layout is one where I decided not to use anything other than paper - maybe that's why the layout seems "naked" to me! I used a Julie Bonner sketch that I found on her blog! Thank you Julie! Here is the sketch:















and my layout:















The second layout is my take on this week's "Let's Scrap" sketch!

I loved the sketch from the moment I saw it! I'm sure I'll use it many more times in the future! To go to the "Let's Scrap" site click here.
I was really frustrated last week! I tried to scrapbook but wasn't happy with anything I came up with! Eventually I decided to just not to scrapbook! Let's hold thumbs that this week will be better!!
May you all have a creative & blessed week ahead of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment