Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's a start!!

WhOoP wHoOp!!! This is the official first post of my new blog!! I'm really very excited about this blog. I thought for a very long time about it and finally . . . I DID IT!! At some point I would like to try out for a DT post, or to get published, and I realized that a blog really is the best way to showcase you work and abilities. I've decided to use this blog not only for scrapbooking, but to share our experiences here in Korea, and the diverse culture we're living in. This will also be a space where I'll share my faith as a Christian with you. From time to time I will post scriptures I love and have a deep meaning to me, as well as praise and worship songs. I will also post regular links to other scrapbooking blogs and sites where I get inspiration from. "Let's Scrap" is one of the sites I really, really LOVE!! They have wonderful double page sketches and you'll find a wonderful group of ladies there who will encourage you, and who have the kindest words on you layouts. You can check them out here: http://letsscrap.ning.com

Blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roulien, nice to meet you! You're going to love blogging! Scrap Tiffany has a DT call going right now. You should submit your work for it! It's a great team to be on and Tiffany's always looking for new faces. She loves giving scrappers a start who have never been on a team before. The deadline is June 13th so you still have time! Just wanted to give you a little push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Sheri! I've seen the DT call and I'm thinking about it! Maybe I'll give it a go, since it one of my goals! Thank you so much for stopping by and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete