Friday, June 25, 2010

I am so tired!!

What a crazy week this was. We moved to a bigger apartment this week and I realized once again that moving is no fun - it's hard work!! I thought it would be quick & easy since we've only been living in Seoul for 4 months, but boy oh boy, was I wrong!! The new apartment is really lovely, though, so it makes all the hard work worthwhile! I will post some pictures later this week when everything is neat and tidy!

On to some scrappy news now. I haven't done any scrapping this week ... I was busy packing all my supplies in boxes. But I wanted to do a challenge and I found this one on Kreative Krafts facebook page. You can make a project of your choice, but you have to use orange in it. For me, orange isn't a colour I usually scrap with, but it was fun and interesting. I made this at one of the crops in our Saudi scrapbooking group.

I love how this one turned out! I was very unsure about the orange Bo Bunny papers, but in the end I'm really glad I went with my gut feeling and used it. It works beautifully on this project. The title reads: "Children are a gift from God". The original title is in Afrikaans.
I want to try to do a layout tomorrow. Sketch Inspiration has a beautiful sketch out for this week but to be in the draw, your sketch has to be in by Saturday night.

Have a wonderful, blessed and fun-filled weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!! Would never have thought of this!! The orange does just seem to highlight the beauty in the children's faces. I just became a follower and would love to have you join me at:http://kalaskreations.blogspot.com/
    Love the verse you have posted. Get some rest, moving is not easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO. Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete