Thursday, June 3, 2010

Combining challenges!!














Here's a layout I created today! "Let's Scrap" is having a sketch challenge for the month of June. I combined the sketch with a colour challenge I found at "Scrap Tiffany"'s-blog. For the colour challenge you have to use the following colors on a layout: Dark grey, light grey, purple, orange & pink. This is what I came up with. Using this colours together was quite challenging for me, but I'm happy with the end result. I loved using the Pagemap, it's a easy fun sketch with lot's of circles! Have a wonderful day, and happy scrappin'! TFL.

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous! I love how it turned out! Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog and participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching!!! Great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Congratulations on starting your blog, hope you have lots of fun running it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ladies for stopping by and your lovely comments on my layout!! It really is much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete